85-3 Wellington St. Kingston
|Municipal Address :||85-3 Wellington St. Kingston||Postal Code :||K7L-3C5|
|Property Status :||Currently under lease but known to be available soon|
|Expected vacancy date :||September 1 2017||Furnished :||No|
|Accommodation type :||One bedroom suite|
|Lowest discounted rent :||$1295||Maximum lawful rent :|
|Bedrooms :||1||Util. Extra :||Yes|
|Heat Extra :||Yes||Smoking prohibited :||Yes|
*NB* Colour scheme depicted in photo of livingroom (above) is no longer in effect.
Now renting for September 1 2017.
- 7 minute walk to K.G.Hospital and Queens campus
- spacious one bedroom apartment well suited for a couple
- high efficiency gas heating fireplace to reduce heating costs
- large bay window overlooking Wellington St. facing West
- second floor front of three storey building
- laundromat a convenient two minute walk Bagot@Earl Sts.
- all Queens Grads in restored Victorian five-plex
- parking on site available
- lease runs to end of August following year
- all Apts prewired for COGECO high-speed internet
- heat/utilities extra
- situated in the heart of historically protected Sydenham Ward
- Sir John A. MacDonald lived next door
- mega ensuite storage, pantries and closets
- designated non-smoking building
- designated non-smoking apartment
- hardwood floors and high ceilings
- please be sure to see the floor plans
- repainted in off-white neutral colours
- 24/7 BBM dispatched maintenance service
Please note, our buildings are all registered with the Health Unit, so smoking anywhere on the property is in violation of strict new anti-smoking regulations. Please look elsewhere for accommodations if you smoke at all.
Apartments for rent in Kingston Ontario.
Houses for rent in Kingston Ontario.